Вход на сайт

Просмотр новости

Найдите то, что Вас интересует

Gaza Board of Peace official says plan is still operative

Дата публикации: 10-08-2026 06:08:32


WASHINGTON: US President Donald Trump’s Gaza plan is still operative ​and discussions with Israel are continuing, a Board of Peace official said on Monday after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejected an Israeli withdrawal until the Palestinian militant group Hamas is “genuinely disarmed.”
Netanyahu on Sunday restated his rejection of the Gaza ‌plan in televised ‌remarks to his ​right-wing ‌government. ⁠The move ​came even as ⁠Israel’s military has effectively halted attacks in the territory under US pressure.

Основное содержимое страницы с новостью.

WASHINGTON: US President Donald Trump’s Gaza plan is still operative ​and discussions with Israel are continuing, a Board of Peace official said on Monday after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejected an Israeli withdrawal until the Palestinian militant group Hamas is “genuinely disarmed.”
Netanyahu on Sunday restated his rejection of the Gaza ‌plan in televised ‌remarks to his ​right-wing ‌government. ⁠The move ​came even as ⁠Israel’s military has effectively halted attacks in the territory under US pressure.
“The plan is very much still operative and advancing,” the official told Reuters.
“The process is based on implementation and verification on the ground. ⁠Discussions with Israel are continuing, ‌and the framework is ‌designed so that each ​stage only moves ‌forward once the required commitments have been ‌met,” the official said.
Trump announced last month that there had been a breakthrough in his plan to end the war, to which both ‌Israel and Hamas agreed, with Israeli forces withdrawing as Hamas disarms and ⁠an ⁠International Stabilization Force working with a new Palestinian police force to secure the enclave.
Complications have quickly surfaced with questions over the plan’s timeline.
“The roadmap is between the Board of Peace and Hamas, and discussions with Israel are continuing. Israel is not being asked to rely on trust or to make irreversible moves before verified ​steps are taken ​on the ground,” the official said.

Схожие новости

#Наименование новостиТональностьИнформативностьДата публикации
1Israel rejects Trump’s Gaza peace plan, saying no withdrawal until Hamas disarms09.3509-08-2026
2Trump’s Gaza plan hinges on Hamas disarmament, Israeli withdrawals06.1110-08-2026
3Trump insists Netanyahu relationship ‘very good’ despite Gaza rift05.8310-08-2026
4Netanyahu rejects US-backed Gaza plan as Trump board head calls it 'only way forward'08.3309-08-2026
5Netanyahu says no Israeli withdrawal from Gaza until Hamas has been completely disarmed07.9604-08-2026
6Israel rejects the US plan for Gaza accepted by Hamas07.8409-08-2026
7On cam: Netanyahu openly defies Israel's 'greatest friend' Trump on Gaza's 15-point plan06.5609-08-2026
8Netanyahu nixes Trump’s Gaza peace plan (VIDEO)09.8309-08-2026
9Netanyahu rejects 15-point Gaza peace plan in new break with Trump07.4409-08-2026

Классификация: . Схожих патентов: 0. Схожих новостей: 9. Тональность: 0. Информативность: 6.59. Источник: www.arabnews.com.