Вход на сайт

Просмотр новости

Найдите то, что Вас интересует

Iran was not the one to trigger escalation in Middle East — Russia’s UN envoy

Дата публикации: 20-08-2026 21:52:01

Vasily Nebenzya said that the US should be the one to blame for the latest escalation in Middle East

Основное содержимое страницы с новостью.

UNITED NATIONS, August 21. /TASS/. The United States, not Iran, should be the one to blame for the latest escalation in Middle East, Russian Permanent Representative to the United Nations Vasily Nebenzya has told reporters.

"We know that the genesis of the conflict is not in what Iran did or what it didn't do, but in the reckless and unprovoked aggression that the US waged against Iran," he said.

"I don't think that it is Iran that withdrew from fulfilling the agreements that had been reached between the US and Iran with the help of the mediators," the Russian diplomat added.

Схожие новости

#Наименование новостиТональностьИнформативностьДата публикации
1Небензя: Иран не провоцировал эскалацию на Ближнем Востоке04.6520-08-2026
2Небензя: Иран не провоцировал эскалацию на Ближнем Востоке09.0320-08-2026
3Небензя назвал причину конфликта США и Ирана011.7120-08-2026
4Небензя раскрыл причину конфликта США и Ирана01020-08-2026
5Небензя: Россия не давит на Иран для возобновления переговоров с США05.7420-08-2026
6Russia has no need for mobilization — envoy to UN08.9820-08-2026
7Небензя призвал США отбросить "твердолобые установки" по Ближнему Востоку0023-09-2025
8US had no reason to attack Iran – Medvedev-2304-07-2026
9Небензя: атака Израиля на Иран является грубым нарушением Устава ООН0013-06-2025
10Иран возложил ответственность за нестабильность в регионе на США и Израиль0514-07-2026

Классификация: Политика. Схожих патентов: 0. Схожих новостей: 10. Тональность: 0. Информативность: 5.29. Источник: tass.com.