Вход на сайт

Просмотр новости

Найдите то, что Вас интересует

Ryan Garcia's ex-wife took out a restraining order against him claiming he threatened to kill her brother

Дата публикации: 31-07-2024 11:48:58

Ryan Garcia 's ex-wife took out a restraining order against the troubled boxer after he threatened to kill her brother, according to a new report.

Основное содержимое страницы с новостью.

Ryan Garcia's ex-wife took out a restraining order against the troubled boxer after he threatened to kill her brother after confronting the siblings at a restaurant in Los Angeles earlier this month, according to a new report.

Andrea Celina Velarde went to court around a week after the altercation to request a temporary restraining order, reports TMZ. The couple has two children together and split in 2024 a few weeks after their son, Henry, was born.  

The website published elements of the court documents that included alleged mentions that Garcia sent Velarde in which he explicitly threatens to murder her brother. 

'I want to murder your borther, [sic]' one message reads. He quickly corrects himself with a follow-up text reading: 'Brother.'

'We are going to kill him,' the next message reads without elaborating on who 'they' are. 'Ima kill your bro slowly,' another message reads. 'It will be fun lol,' the next reads. 

Ryan Garcia's ex-wife Andrea Celina has taken out a restraining order after the troubled boxer confronted her at a restaurant and threatened to kill her brother

Later he allegedly texts: 'Call me or I'm sending the hit.' 

In another, he threatens the life of someone named 'Demi.' Garcia has two sisters, Demi and Sofia. Velarde responds to him during the conversation.

'You said you're gonna kill Demi, that's so sad,' one message reads. Another reads: 'U said ur gonna kill ur own sister.' 

In non-published messages, Velarde says that Garcia told her that she would be unable to get a restraining order because he could merely pay off the judge. She also says that Garcia has threatened to publish a sex tape of the pair. 

However, TMZ also reports that Velarde has gone back to court in an attempt to have the restraining order rescinded. 

Despite his frequent tweeting, there was no mention of the July 19 incident on Garcia's page. At one point on the same day he did tweet: 'Humans are horrible' and 'I love Jesus.'

A week before the restaurant confrontation, Velarde shared a series of photos and screenshots of both the damage to their shared property and the violent threats he made during the spat, while insisting that her former husband needs to focus on 'getting sober'.

In one of his messages, Garcia allegedly said that he was going to 'f**k up' Velarde - whom he divorced after the birth of their second child in December - after accusing her of being unfaithful and stealing money from him.

He also labelled her a 'b***h' and a 'whore' while promising to track her down in Miami. 

The troubled boxer took to TikTok to apologize to Velarde to apologize for publicly slamming his now ex-wife

Celina, who gave birth to her second child with Garcia last December, just a month later, they were divorced 

Garcia then took to TikTok to apologize to Velarde and double down on his claim that he will soon be checking into rehab.

'I woke up the next morning regretting everything I did and everything I said about Andrea,' the 25-year-old said. 'I came on here just to say I’m sorry. Andrea, you’re the mother of my children and somebody that I’ll always have love and respect for.

'You grew up [with] me and you’ve seen me at my best and now you’ve seen me at my worst. Andrea and everybody knows that I’ve got a lot of stuff going on right now, but I’ve finally decided to get some help.'

Garcia has endured a whirlwind year following the birth of his second child and divorce from Velarde, as well as his controversial win over Devin Haney in April and frequent social-media tirades.

Last month, Garcia was expelled by the World Boxing Council due to his use of racial slurs. In July, he apologized and said that he was going to rehab. 

'I take all responsibility for my words,' Garcia wrote in one post. 'And it's been a tough couple of months as everyone can tell but I AM SORRY.'

Garcia added: 'I struggle with substance abuse and it hard for me with everything going on.'

Garcia was also suspended for a year by the New York State Athletic Commission, which also ruled that his April 20 victory over Devin Haney would be considered a no-contest after he tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs.

After his apology, Garcia posted several more times. Among his comments: 'I stand on the fact that a black man can be racist' and 'In the hood everyone has said the N word.'

Garcia also complained that other fighters had made racist statements without being disciplined by the WBC.

Схожие новости

#Наименование новостиТональностьИнформативностьДата публикации
1Boxing bad boy Ryan Garcia agrees to pay staggering amount each month to ex-wife over restraining order dispute07.0905-09-2024
2Ryan Garcia apologizes to ex-wife Andrea Celina after threatening to 'f**k up' baby mom and 'destroying' their home in latest ugly incident09.5431-07-2024
3Expelled Ryan Garcia weighs in to threaten Bhad Bhabie's estranged boyfriend after she released images of him 'beating her up'07.9208-07-2024
4Ryan Garcia's ex-wife Andrea Celina is spotted with their newborn after sounding alarm over fighter's mental health following days of bizarre social media posts and his vow to 'only' discuss boxing ahead of Haney bout08.6707-03-2024
5Ryan Garcia reveals he's searching for a new girlfriend in shirtless Instagram post... despite saying he was in love with Australian OnlyFans model Mikaela Testa last month08.1613-03-2024
6Ryan Garcia shares Mother's Day tribute to ex-wife... four months after controversial boxer announced shock divorce less than an hour on from the birth of their second child05.9913-05-2024
7Controversial boxer Ryan Garcia claims he is 'officially RETIRED' in latest social-media rant on being sued by Logan Paul and his mom's cancer05.3420-06-2024
8Suspended boxer Ryan Garcia reveals he's 'FINALLY got a girlfriend' as he shares photos with mystery woman04.7903-07-2024
9Boxing bad boy Ryan Garcia spotted back in the gym as he serves ban over failed drugs tests and racist online rant06.1722-08-2024
10Taylor Frankie Paul Granted Temporary Protective Order Against Ex Dakota Mortensen — After Claiming 'He Slammed Her Head into Dashboard of His Truck' in Bombshell Filing-2607-04-2026

Классификация: Происшествия. Схожих патентов: 0. Схожих новостей: 10. Тональность: 0. Информативность: 6.78. Источник: www.dailymail.co.uk.