Re-live Mail Sport's live blog of all the latest news and updates in the transfer window on Saturday, January 27.
Thanks for following this live blog today!
Make sure to head over to our other stories and social media channels for more coverage, including from today's FA Cup ties.
And make sure that, when transfer deadline day rolls around, you pick Mail Sport as your go-to destination for all the news!
![]()
The end of an era, as we discussed before.
Ivan Rakitic, it would seem, has become the latest player to become ensnared by the allure, or rather the jangling coins, of Saudi Arabian football.
![]()
![]()
Manchester United's midfield talent clearly hasn't impressed so much at Sevilla, who have issued a public statement explaining why he will be frozen out of their squad for the foreseeable future.
Sevilla seem to think Hannibal will learn more from being ostracised for now.
Is this an overly harsh move considering United have only just sent him on loan there this month?
![]()
![]()
Has European football seen the last of Ivan Rakitic?
If it has, what a legacy. Four LaLiga titles. A Champions League crown. Two Europa League champion medals. A World Cup runners-up medal with Croatia.
They don't make many like Rakitic. A pleasure to watch on the ball and so clever off it.
Al-Shabab are expected to sign him.
![]()
One of the lynchpins of their Championship title win last season, Connor Roberts' game time at Turf Moor has faded this year.
The full-back has dropped to the bench in recent weeks and will have an eye on making the Wales squad for the European Championship qualifiers - and subsequently, he'd hope, the competition proper.
Who could extend an offer to him?
READ MORE BELOW.
![]()
It looks like Bayern Munich will get their man!
Sacha Boey, who has previously been linked with Manchester United, is undergoing whatever tests Bayern want to do on him and could make his debut on February 3.
![]()
![]()
Mail Sport's Tom Collomosse with updates here on Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall.
The Leicester midfielder is not involved for the Foxes in their FA Cup fourth round tie against Birmingham City.
As Tom points out, Dewsbury-Hall's absence could be due to rest and rotation.
The midfielder has been linked with a potential move to Brighton in the last couple of days.
![]()
Curious case this.
Sunderland have issued a statement confirming midfielder Alex Pritchard has asked to leave the club.
'On Friday morning, Alex Pritchard informed the Club that he was no longer available for selection and he subsequently withdrew from today’s matchday squad,' a statement reads.
'The midfielder also expressed his desire to leave SAFC with immediate effect.
'The Club will be making no further comment at this moment in time.'
![]()
![]()
Some quotes from West Ham midfielder Tomas Soucek to a Czech newspaper.
Soucek has claimed he was subject to an offer from a Saudi Pro League club last summer.
The 28-year-old said he snubbed the proposal to stay with the Hammers.
Soucek signed a new contract at the start of this month, a deal committing him to West Ham until June 2027.
![]()
We're not sure if Burnley haved MAXED out their bid for Esteve - get it? - but they have offered a significant sum.
Maxime Esteve is one of the brightest young defensive talents in Ligue 1 but Vincent Kompany doesn't want that to be the case for much longer.
The Clarets have improved their offer, but a few sides have fallen before them. Will they get their man?
READ MORE BELOW.
![]()
Everton have already been hit with a 10-point deduction for a breach of the Premier League's Profitability and Sustainability Rules.
They face a further charge relating to accounts up to 2023.
But not to fear, insists Sean Dyche - he says Everton won't need a fire sale to stabilise their finances this window.
READ MORE BELOW.