Вход на сайт

Просмотр новости

Найдите то, что Вас интересует

Former contestant Ellie Taylor announced as new Strictly – It Takes Two host

Дата публикации: 15-08-2026 12:52:09

The 42-year-old will present a new look version of the magazine show.

Основное содержимое страницы с новостью.

The Weekender

Comedian and former Strictly Come Dancing contestant Ellie Taylor has been announced as the new host of Strictly – It Takes Two.

Read More

The 42-year-old will present a new look version of the magazine show, which is a spin-off from the main BBC dancing programme, with Strictly costume designer Vicky Gill returning to the show.

Taylor will replace Janette Manrara and Fleur East as the presenter of the show, with Manrara having confirmed her departure in June and East reportedly leaving the programme around the same time.

She said: “What a total joy to return to Strictly in this new role.

“I feel incredibly honoured to follow in the footsteps of the phenomenal line-up of hosts who’ve made Strictly – It Takes Two so loved over the years.

“I can’t wait to immerse myself in all the gossip and sequins flying out of the ballroom in order to bring my fellow Strictly fans everything they need to know. I’m so excited, I could cha cha, but I won’t, don’t worry, no one needs to see that again.”

Taylor was eliminated eighth in Strictly in 2022, when she was partnered by professional dancer Johannes Radebe, who is one of the main show’s new presenters alongside broadcaster Emma Willis and comedian Josh Widdicombe.

The new main show presenters will replace Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman, who announced they were leaving the show late last year.

1f9933756703838fd0a8b6cb96f1fa0dY29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNzg2ODg0NDMw-2.85552773.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&width=960

Taylor appeared as a contestant on Strictly in 2022 (Ian West/PA)

PA Wire

The BBC has also confirmed five new professional dancers are joining the show this year in Aleksandra Isaeva, Cristian Priori, Lethabo Monametsi, Maddie Ingoldsby, and Mark Karmalita.

Strictly will return in September on BBC One and iPlayer, with the celebrity contestants including former Love Island winner Dani Dyer-Bowen, actress Melanie Walters, former England footballer Shaun Wright-Phillips and Australian singer Delta Goodrem.

Strictly – It Takes Two will also return in September on BBC Two and iPlayer.

Схожие новости

#Наименование новостиТональностьИнформативностьДата публикации
1Sian Welby 'is eyed up by Strictly bosses for presenting role' after Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly quit08.8414-02-2026
2Tess Daly reacts to Strictly host announcement before Rylan Clark posts hysterical message after missing out on the job as they lead fan reaction to show shakeup06.6920-05-2026
3Tess Daly 'set to follow in ex Vernon Kay's footsteps as her new career plan is revealed' after quitting Strictly0504-07-2026
4Strictly bosses eye up 'new male co-host for presenting trio as three big names emerge' to replace Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman06.615-03-2026
5Zoe Ball gives away 'huge clue' she could be the next Strictly Come Dancing host as BBC bosses eye up replacements for Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly0509-05-2026
6Alison Hammond lands new ITV Saturday night show which could put her Strictly host chances in jeopardy0530-04-2026
7Alison Hammond BACKTRACKS on rejecting Strictly Come Dancing hosting job - insisting she'd be 'crazy' to turn it down days after claiming she was 'too busy' to take on show0513-04-2026
8Tess Daly's fans call for her lookalike daughter Phoebe to replace her on Strictly Come Dancing as they pose together during filming0503-11-2025
9EastEnders star Lacey Turner 'signs up for Strictly Come Dancing and will take an extended break from the BBC soap'0531-05-2026
10'Reading Rainbow' host says he's checking into hospital over mental health011.3420-08-2026

Классификация: Культура. Схожих патентов: 0. Схожих новостей: 10. Тональность: 0. Информативность: 8.4. Источник: www.standard.co.uk.